Advantages of Online Learning
In the wake of the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), the country has put in place directives to ensure citizens are well taken care of. The education system has been affected with institutions closing and transitioning to digital learning, a move that resonates with the current advancement of digital education.
Zetech University, a leading private University in the country, has ensured the safety and well-being of the University community with the entire faculty rapidly rethinking their teaching to embrace digital training and ensure students enjoy seamless learning.
Indeed, online education is totally worth the effort. This week, we decided to look at a few advantages of online learning:
- Comfort: Forget about attending classes for hours. All needed materials are provided via online platforms, so you’ll easily access them from the comfort of your home.
- Cost saving: Learning digitally saves you fare & lunch money.
- Convenience & flexibility: Online learning gives you the opportunity to plan study time around the rest of their day, instead of the other way around.
- Improves your technical skills: Even the most basic online learning requires the development of new computer skills.
- Refined Critical-thinking Skills: Online learning facilitates the ability to think critically about what you do every day. This is great for your career.
- Online learning looks great on your CV: It doesn’t matter where your career stands at this moment; online learning will always look good on your CV.
Remember to contact your HOD for guidance on online learning for your specific units.
Stay Safe. #ZetechCares