Zetech University - Invent Your Future
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Technology (BPSY)
The goal of this program is to enable the student to understand the influence that technology has on people, the ways that technology can be applied in psychology and the use of psychology to design new technological applications.
- Psychiatric Technician
- Psychologist or Psychiatrist.
- Mental Health Coordinator
- Consumer Insight Analyst
- Probation and Parole Officer
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Social Service Specialists
- Forensic Psychologist
- Special Government Agent
Goal of the program
- To impart learners with critical thinking skills, psychological and technological knowledge.
- To provide learners with skills that promote health and welfare by enhancing the functioning of individuals and social systems.
- To enable learners to demonstrate tolerance for ambiguity and misinformation while appreciating psychological complexities in human life interaction.
- To improve psychological approaches by adding value, incorporating technology and influencing prescriptions for a socially and mentally diverse society.
Duration of the Programme
Four (4) Academic Years- Eight (8) semesters
- KCSE certificate with a minimum of an aggregate of C+ (plus) or its equivalent as determined by the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA).
- Diploma or Degree in a related program or its equivalent from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
- In addition to the minimum entry requirements, there may be program-specific requirements in respect of the mean grade, the subject cluster, or individual subjects. Candidates who are admitted under government sponsorship will have their admission cut-off points determined by the Kenya University and Colleges Central Placement Services (KUCCPS). All students placed must meet the minimum University academic requirements for each program.
- Describe key concepts, principles, and comprehensive themes in psychology
- Articulate theoretical and practical knowledge of key issues in Psychology in a rapidly changing technological world.
- Conduct psychological research.
- Apply innovative and integrative thinking and problem-solving skills in their work with the clients.
- Apply technological skills and experiences in achieving relevant career goals.
© Zetech University | Invent Your Future