Zetech University - Invent Your Future
- Bachelor of Science in Media and Digital Communication (BMDC)
The goal of this program is to prepare students to tackle Journalism related problems in the media industry, Public Relations, and advertising industry using digital tools to reciprocate today’s digital communication demands.
- Television News Reporter
- Radio News Reporter
- Print Media Reporter
- Communications Officer
- Media Entrepreneur
Goal of the Program
- To equip students with skills that help them to create and design emerging media products, including blogs, digital audio, digital video, social media, digital photography, and multimedia.
- To produce students who can produce informative, educative and entertaining media content that adds value to the masses.
- To produce students who can conduct public relations campaigns for organizations.
- To produce students who can conduct research and develop communication solutions.
Duration of the Programme
Four (4) Academic Years- Eight (8) semesters
- KCSE certificate with a minimum aggregate of C+ (Plus) with a minimum of C+ (Plus) in English or Kiswahili or its equivalent.
- Holder of a relevant diploma that is recognised by the University Senate.
- Be a holder of a Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and one subsidiary pass.
- Any other qualification as approved by Senate.
- Produce media content that can be disseminated and add value to the masses.
- Create advertisements for various media platforms.
- Conduct public relations campaigns for the organization.
- Research and develop communication solutions.
© Zetech University | Invent Your Future