Zetech University - Invent Your Future
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (BSE)
The goal of this program is to impart students with the knowledge, skills and competencies that enable them to design, code, test and manage quality-measured software systems while demonstrating skills in designing and developing dependable, secure, reliable, and compliant solutions.
- System Administrators
- Mobile Application Developers
- Web Master
- Software Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Software Tester
- Network Programmer
- Full-Stack Developer
- Information Systems Auditor
Goal of the program
- To develop professionals with a knack for designing, developing, testing and managing computer software systems and architectures.
- To equip students with fundamental computing skills and knowledge in software engineering methods, practices, frameworks and design patterns.
- To expand students’ know-how in software architectures, User experience, System testing, emerging trends in software engineering and professional development.
- To provide learners with comprehensive scientific and practically applicable competencies needed to become an expert in the field of software engineering.
Duration of the Programme
Four (4) Academic Years- Eight (8) semesters
- Be a holder of a KCSE (or equivalent examination) certificate with a minimum aggregate of C+ and a minimum of C in Mathematics.
- Be a holder of the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) certificate with at least a principle pass in Mathematics
- A PASS in Zetech University Diploma or any other relevant qualifications from an institution recognised by the Zetech University Senate.
- Analyse and document complex software requirements.
- Design software solutions by applying Software Engineering design patterns, methods, frameworks, practices and techniques.
- Develop, deliver and maintain quality software solutions.
- Analyze legal, professional, ethical and social implications relating to the use of the world of technology and information.
- Work independently and collaboratively, communicate effectively, and become responsible users of computing technology.
© Zetech University | Invent Your Future