Zetech University - Invent Your Future
- CERTIFICATE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
This Programme equips graduates with both practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of electrical and electronics engineering. It is a three-semester structured programme undertaken within a calendar year and seeks to equip students with hands-on skills and knowledge in the field of electrical engineering.
- Students who wish to work as electrical engineers.
- Students in a relevant engineering field or,
- Professionals currently working in relevant occupations and who wish to acquire knowledge and skills in electrical engineering.
- Lab technicians
- Hardware engineer
- Web developer
- Network architect
- Electrical engineer
Programme Duration and Structure
This certificate course shall be offered in eight Five (5) terms.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Understand mathematical concepts relevant to electrical and electronics engineering field.
- To understand general engineering concepts and perform electrical and electronics systems installations.
- To appreciate the role of ICT in engineering.
- To be able to service, maintain and repair electrical and electronics appliances and systems.
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Power option)
Bachelor degree in ICT/Engineering.
© Zetech University | Invent Your Future