- Diploma in Community Development & Social Work (KNEC)
This programme seeks to equip students with knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to actively participate in development activities. As a core aspect of socio-economic progress, the programme trains learners to be effective in community development.
- Students from any discipline who wish to start a career in community development and impact the world through social work.
- Managers in any functional areas of the organizations and who wish to acquire knowledge and skills in community development.
- Professionals currently working in relevant occupations and who wish to acquire knowledge and skills in community development.
- Social workers
- Community development specialists
- Project Managers
- Policy Makers
Be a holder of K.C.S.E with a minimum aggregate of C-, with a D-in English or Kiswahili.
D- In Mathematics/Business Studies/Geography/History/CRE/Computer Studies/Agriculture.
Programme Duration and Structure
This diploma course shall be offered in six (6) terms.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Develop conceptual skills in the analysis of concepts and practices in community development.
- Gain knowledge, skills and competence to make a professional contribution to the development of the communities, whether in the rural or urban areas.
- Students are required to have adapted skills and knowledge to the needs of their immediate communities.
© Zetech University | Invent Your Future