- Diploma in Human Resources Management- DHRM
This programme offers skills in personnel management as well as enhance competence in the functional areas of human resource management. Students will gain a comprehensive understanding of human resource from this marketable course which equips students with managerial knowledge and skills to effectively respond to the developing demands of the market.
- HR Consultant
- Human Resources Manager.
- Training & Development Officer
- HR Entrepreneur
- Team Building Consultants
- Administration Manager
Duration of Programme
Minimum Entry Requirements
- KCSE aggregate Grade of C- and above or its equivalent as ascertained by Ministry of Education
- Mathematics D-
- Either English or Kiswahili D-
- Students will now have developed practical skills in the analysis of concepts and practices in human resource management.
- The student will be able to showcase skills and competence to the level where they can make professional contribution to the administration and management of human resources in an organisation.
© Zetech University | Invent Your Future