- Diploma in Managing the Travel Business level 3
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
This programme will improve your management skills in accounting, negotiation, marketing, and product development with this flexible distance learning course from IATA.
- Entry-level managers
- Middle-management in the travel industry
- Agency back office staff members
- Agency business owners
- Candidates must complete one required courses within three years.
- A candidate must achieve a passing mark of 60% on any assignment or exam.
- A special distinction is awarded to candidates that obtain a distinction in all, or all but one of all exams and assignments that make up this Diploma.
Programme Duration and Structure
This course is done in 2 terms
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Learn more about management roles and responsibilities in the travel industry
- Motivate and inspire employees
- Improve your negotiation skills
- Understand how to provide special interest travel and tour production
© Zetech University | Invent Your Future