Diploma in Cyber Security and Forensics programme seeks to train professionals on tools, techniques, and mind-sets needed by organizations so as to combat the ever increasing security threats in the digital landscape. The Programme is designed for new entrants in the career field, working professionals, corporate managers and individuals from all walks of life who seeks to up skill and contribute to solving the security challenges of the 21 st Century. The learners will be exposed to useful tools and applications, vulnerability analysis, threat monitoring, incident forensics, ethical dimensions among other areas.
The objective of Diploma in Cyber Security and Forensics is to provide excellent opportunity to impart knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to professionals who will expand and promote security inclusion for Sustainable Development.
KEY SKILLS AND INTERESTS REQUIRED TO PURSUE A CAREER IN THIS FIELD
- Critical thinking Skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills
- Programming Skills
- Planning Skills
- Be a holder of KCSE (or equivalent examination) certificate with a minimum aggregate of C-
- A PASS in Zetech University Certificate or any other relevant qualifications from an institution recognized by the Zetech University Senate.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
Diploma in Cyber Security and Forensics shall be offered over duration of 2 Academic Years (4 Semesters). A Semester shall comprise fourteen (14) weeks
- Apply Information and Cyber Security Knowledge, Tools and Techniques to solve real world problems.
- Perform offensive and defensive challenges while modelling a real world corporate environment.
- Analyze legal, professional, ethical and social implications related to cyber security.
- Develop capacity to venture in ICT entrepreneurship
- Ethical Hacker
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- IT Security Experts
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Database Administrators
- Data Engineer
- IoT Security Expert
- Digital Forensics experts
- Cyber Security Evangelists