- When are your Intakes?
Our intakes are in January, May and September.
- Do you offer scholarships?
Yes, we do. We have sports scholarships for talented students in Football, Basketball, Rugby, Volleyball, etc.
- Which courses do you offer?
We offer a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and certificate courses. Download our prospectus here
- Do you have hostels?
Yes, the University has Hostels and has also partnered with several service providers to provide a variety of options to our students.https://www.zetech.ac.ke/accommodation/
- How can I apply online?
Follow this link http://sajili.zetech.ac.ke/ where you will fill out a form then attach your scanned documents and our admissions team will get in touch with you within 24hrs.
- Do you help students get attachments?
We have a students’ career services office that helps students secure available attachment opportunities. For more information check out this link https://ocs.zetech.ac.ke/
- What are the available modes of study?
We offer full-time and online classes. For the online mode, classes can be either during the day or evening depending on the particular course.
- Where exactly are you located?
We currently have 3 Campuses
- Our Main campus is Mang’u Technology park locatednext to Mang’u High School.
- Ruiru Campus along the Thika Super Highway
- Nairobi City Campus is located in CBD on Moi Avenue at Stanbank Building and Pioneer Building.
- Zetech University is a private or public university?
We are a private and chartered university in Kenya.
- Do you accept fee payments in installments?
Yes, we do. We have a 40-40-20% fee payment policy where payment is done in the first second and third months respectively.
- Can I check my fee balance?
Yes, you can check your fee balance on the student’s portal.zetech.ac.ke
- What is blended learning?
This is the integration of classroom face-to-face learning experiences with online learning experiences. The beauty about blended learning is that it allows for a wider learning experience that involves a combination of E learning, face to face interaction, self-study, and assignments.
- Who do I talk to if I have challenges learning online?
- What are the advantages of blended learning?
Blended learning allows for a wider learning experience that involves a combination of E-learning, Face to face learning, self-study and assignments. This means that:
- The student improves their IT and collaborative skills;
- The student also grows their information and knowledge acquisition skills;
- The student grows their self-discipline and personal responsibility;
- The student exposes themselves to additional research through online engagement;
- The student enjoys a cost-saving approach to quality, affordable learning.
- How students are studying online and receiving notes?
- Students will be engaging with their lecturers and getting notes through our Learning Management System (LMS) which is accessible through https://elearning.zetech.ac.ke
- The student will use assigned login credentials to access the site.
- The mode of learning is interactive with active interaction between learners and lecturers via various tools such as blogs, videos, chats, discussion forums, real time videos etc.