The overall goal of this Programme is to meet the ever-increasing global demands for Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing experts who are versatile, innovative and dynamic enough to cope with the pace of AI driven business environment. In general, the Programme seeks to provide training in the development, use and support of AI-based systems and their importance in various sectors including health, governments, non-profit organizations, financial sector,production and manufacturing sectors among others.
The program deepens understanding on a range of capabilities that Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Technologies can help businesses succeed in today's data-driven environments. Along with learning how to unlock new growth potential, learners will deepen their understanding of ethical challenges that come with leveraging Artificial Intelligent tools and Machine Learning.
KEY SKILLS AND INTERESTS REQUIRED TO PURSUE A CAREER IN THIS FIELD
- Critical thinking Skills
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Negotiation Skills
- Programming Skills
- Computational Skills
- Planning Skills
- Be a holder of KCSE (or equivalent examination) certificate with a minimum aggregate of C-
- A PASS in Zetech University Certificate or any other relevant qualifications from an institution recognized by the Zetech University Senate.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Technologies shall be offered over duration of 3 Academic Years (5 Semesters). A Semester shall comprise fourteen (14) weeks
- Apply theoretical concepts relating to Artificial intelligence and cloud computing
- Implement classical Artificial Intelligence and cloud computing tools and technologies
- Analyze legal, professional, ethical and social implications related to Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Technologies.
- Develop capacity to venture in ICT entrepreneurship.
- IT Manager
- Technology Officer
- System Administrators
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Data Engineer
- IoT Expert
- IT infrastructure Engineer
- Automation Engineer